Turnkey, High-Speed Data Acquisition with up to 144 TB Hard Disk Array
- Turnkey, Wideband Data Recorder
- Rugged Portable, ATX Mid Tower, or Rackmount configurations
- SSD or hard drive arrays
- Internal 4 to 144 TB Hard Disk Array
- Up to 8000 MB/s sustained-performance from analog or digital XMC I/O module to standard OS disk files
- Expandable to even larger storage options via 6U chassis or JBOD
- Custom configurations for any capacity and speed are available upon request
- Intel Core i7-4790K CPU and 16GB DDR4 Memory
- Supports all Innovative XMC I/O modules including Xilinx Ultrascale FPGAs
- Rugged ATX enclosure with integrated cooling
- Autonomous or Network-controlled operation via named-pipe connections
Andalé (pronounced on’-duh-lay) is a powerful wideband data recorder which directly controls an NTFS disk subsystem to support gap-free storage or playback of analog or digital signals acquired using the Innovative X-series XMC modules. The included logging software moves data in real-time between the analog or digital I/O peripherals on any Innovative XMC module to/from dedicated SATA drives with minimal intervention from application software or the operating system. Please see this short video on YouTube.
A dedicated PCI Express RAID subsystem interfaces to conventional hard disk drives supporting guaranteed data flow rates up to 8000 MB/s, sustained. File sizes are limited only by the amount of disk storage available. Up to 144 terabytes of storage are available in the standard configurations; Even larger storage is supported via 6U chassis or external JBOD enclosures. Custom configurations of any speed and capacity combination are available and will be quoted upon request. Call Innovative for details.
A multitude of analog/digital I/O interfaces are available through optional XMC modules as shown in the table below. Up to three X5/X6 or four X3-series modules may be simultaneously installed and operated in each chassis.
- High-Speed Recording/Playback
- Laboratory or Factory Instrumentation