Zynq Z7045 SoC PXIe card with FMC HPC site, eMMC, dual 256MB SDRAM, 1 GbE, USB and RS232.
- Combines an Zynq Z7045 SoC with FMC IO module on a PXIe chassis- compatible plug-in card
- Powerful, dual floating-point Arm A9 CPU performance
- Industry-standard 1/2- height PCIe slot card or 8HP PXIe form-factor
- Self-boot operation, able to operate diskless and headless Runs Linux applications
- Configurable I/O uses standard HPC FMC IO module. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- I/O site (VITA 57) deliver up to 6 GB/s to PL memory, 2 GB/s to PS memory
- Backplane timing and triggering support for I/O available on PXIe version
- Supports Innovative FMC I/O module features for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- USB2.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, eMMC, SPI, RS232 ports
- Boots Linux from onboard eMMC
- Consumes 2 chassis slots
COPious is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes two A9 CPU cores. Linux runs in core 0 to provide ethernet, USB and disk connectivity while core 1 runs real-time stand-alone applications. COPious is compatible with Innovative’s wide assortment of ultimate-performance FMC modules. With its modular IO, scalable performance and easy to use CPU core architecture, the COPious reduces time-to-market while providing the performance you need.
Install a COPious into any standard PCIe/PXIe slot to provide autonomous, real time control and data acquisition. Performance is independent of host PC operating system. On PXIe hosts, available IEEE 1588 network or GPS-synchronized timing, triggering and sample control is multiplexed to routed to the FMC module site, providing limitless expansion via multiple nodes.
A HPC FMC site for I/O, user- programmable FPGA for I/O interfaces, triggering and timing control, 4 lane Gen2 PCIe connectivity for fast data streaming and 1 GbE ethernet and USB 2 port to connect to large capacity storage media.
Remote or Local Operation
Continuous data streaming of up to 100 MB/s (1 Gb EtherNet) or 480 Mb/s (USB2.0) to local USB drive. Optional, stand-alone, autonomous operation with precision-timed sampling.
Runs from flash in a compact, rugged footprint that is ready for unique operation.
- Analogue to Digital Converter(s) = N/A. Does have HPC FMC site for IO
- FPGA = Xilinx Zynq SoC Z7045
- Digital to Analogue = N/A. Does have HPC FMC site for IO
- Embedded instrumentation
- Remote, autonomous IO
- Mobile instrumentation
- Distributed data acquisition