Ultimate Performance Windows/Linux Embedded Computer with Dual XMC IO Sites
- Type 6 COMexpress host provides more PCIe lanes than the earlier embedded computer, eInstrument-PC
- Combines an industry standard COM Express CPU module with dual XMC IO modules in a compact, stand alone design
- Add one or two XMC modules from the XU/X6/X5/X3 range
- Powerful performance using Intel-based CPU/GPU core via COM Express
- Small form factor: 3.3” H x 7.7” W x 9.8” D
- Rugged, stand-alone operation
- Able to operate headless
- Runs Windows or Linux applications including RTOS variants
- Configurable IO uses standard XMC IO modules. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- PCI Express IO sites (VITA 42.3) deliver >3200MB/s to CPU memory**
- Integrated timing and triggering support for IO includes optional GPS-disciplined clock
- Supports Innovative X3, X5 and X6 IO module features for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- USB3.0 x2, USB 2.0 x2, 1 Gigabit Ethernet, SATA x4, Displayport
- Dual 10 Gb Ethernet links
- System expansion supported with Cabled PCI Express – use other eInstruments
- Boots from SATA3 HDD or SSD Optional GPS module support AC or 8-36V DC operation
- AC or 9-18V DC operation
The Sbc-Duo embedded computer is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes a full Windows/Linux PC and supports a wide assortment of ultimate-performance XMC modules. With its modular IO, scalable performance, and easy to use PC architecture, the Sbc-Duo reduces time-to- market while providing the performance you need.
Distributed Data Acquisition – Put the Sbc-Duo at the data source and reduce system errors and complexity. Optional GPS-synchronized timing, triggering and sample control is available for remote IO. Limitless expansion via multiple nodes.
Uniquely customizable – dual XMC sites for IO, user- programmable FPGA for IO interfaces, triggering and timing control, USB ports.
Remote or Local Operation – Continuous data streaming up to 2000MB/s (local SSDs or up to 10m, cabled-PCIe) or 1Gb/s Ethernet. Optional, stand-alone, autonomous operation with GPS-timed sampling.
Rugged – Runs from SSD drive in a compact, rugged 250x170mm footprint that is ready for embedded operation.
8-36V DC-Only Operation – Perfect for portable or automotive data loggers or waveform generators.
- CPU choice, i7 or i7
- Distributed Data Acquisition and Processing
- Co-locate eInstrument and unit-under-test for optimized signal quality/minimized cabling
- Limitless I/O expansion via multiple nodes
- FPGA-based real-time (servo) control or analog I/O at rates to 400 MHz